The five key recommendations have fourteen sub-recommendations that address a range of areas that can help to protect and restore biodiversity in Ireland, from policy coordination, to data accessibility to increased protections.
Click on a recommendation below to read the full commentary from the National Biodiversity Forum.
1. Improve governance and stewardship of biodiversity
2. Finance the Plan and prioritise actions
3. Protect, recover and renew biodiversity and ecosystems
4. Build, connect and use the biodiversity knowledge base
5. Engage communities and the private sector